Gross anatomy section of NBDE pt 1..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cariogenik

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, first post here on sdn.. I'm a 3rd year dental student and have been studying for the part 1 boards and so far have done decently on every subject... EXCEPT gross anatomy. I have been using the first aid nbde pt 1 book, have the mastery app, and also have the dental decks available if I want to go through them.... the only problem is , for some reason no matter how much I study for gross, the details just aren't sticking and I'm unable to recall just about everything I've read. Really really worried about this section of the exam because I was never good at gross/ memorizing hundreds and thousands of useless details when we took the class D1 year.

Did you guys read to the level of detail of knowing every single origin/insertion/innervation/blood supply? Really at a loss of how to approach this section or how much in depth I should be reading and studying it.

TLDR: best and most efficient way to study for the gross anatomy section of pt1 boards?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: