Gross anatomy section of NBDE pt 1..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cariogenik

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys, first post here on sdn.. I'm a 3rd year dental student and have been studying for the part 1 boards and so far have done decently on every subject... EXCEPT gross anatomy. I have been using the first aid nbde pt 1 book, have the mastery app, and also have the dental decks available if I want to go through them.... the only problem is , for some reason no matter how much I study for gross, the details just aren't sticking and I'm unable to recall just about everything I've read. Really really worried about this section of the exam because I was never good at gross/ memorizing hundreds and thousands of useless details when we took the class D1 year.

Did you guys read to the level of detail of knowing every single origin/insertion/innervation/blood supply? Really at a loss of how to approach this section or how much in depth I should be reading and studying it.

TLDR: best and most efficient way to study for the gross anatomy section of pt1 boards?
 
Last edited: