grr......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hat people like these... there's a few people in my orgo class who are also taking genetics. all they do is complain, the prof hates me, that's why she took 5 points off. or, just write a lot to confuse her because she doesen't know anything anyway. all they do is complain, they don't realize for just one minute, that maybe there work is not up to par? these are people who aer used to getting A's no matter what, they'll just put something down and get an A for there good looks or neat penmanship. i had the same prof last year for genetics, and i had no problem with her, and neither did the rest of the class. i just want to smack these girls and say, instead of sitting around complaining, why don't you do your work and work HARD on it, not just put down some random BS.

BTW, i'm one of those people that believe you're not given a grade, you earn a grade.

thank you for listening to my venting.

Members don't see this ad.

Because, it's healthy to vent as opposed to penting up all that frustrated rage? =)

Some teachers are definately asses. All my behavioral/genetics professors were. They were extraordinarily anal about how they graded their tests. If a key word or phrase wasn't used.. you can expect a sorry ass grade whether or not you implied and explained it. Or if even your grammar (?!!) was off.. points would go away.