Guide for NAPLEX preparation.

Started by upperna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

upperna

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am a foreign pharmacist, preparing for NAPLEX exam. Can anyone pls guide me, to find the materials that are useful for the prep.

Is it a must to do intern in Dallas, TX before writing NAPLEX? Any information regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Upperna.
 
upperna said:
Hi,
I am a foreign pharmacist, preparing for NAPLEX exam. Can anyone pls guide me, to find the materials that are useful for the prep.

Is it a must to do intern in Dallas, TX before writing NAPLEX? Any information regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Upperna.

Go to http://www.nabp.net
You will find all the information you need, including how to register for a practice test.

If you are planning on working in Texas, then you need to contact the state of Texas board of pharmacy to find out about intern hours.
 
Hi Dgroulx,
Thanks for your information.


dgroulx said:
Go to http://www.nabp.net
You will find all the information you need, including how to register for a practice test.

If you are planning on working in Texas, then you need to contact the state of Texas board of pharmacy to find out about intern hours.
 
Hello Upperna and Every one,
How are you?

I am also a foreign pharmacist from india with 4 years BPharm,2004.
Can you or Anyone pls guide me for pharmacy exam??
What about... FPGEE and NAPLEX and 1500 hours ???
Do I have to go to school for PharmD ????
I donot have $$$$$ for study.

Confused.
Please advise.
Thank you all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad