GW Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cl24000 said:
Hey all,
I got a GW interview for mid sept.
It actaully scared me a little when I opened it.
Booked my flights, in and out in one day. Save on hotel that way I guess.
I hope it goes well, but it will be good practice in any case

primary mid june
secondary mid july
interview mid aug
interview date mid sept

when was your complete email sent?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, with October 15th approaching, I was wondering if anyone knows how GW notifies the people who have interviewed of their status... i.e. accepted, hold, or rejected. Is it by email or snail mail? I can't remember this info being given on interview day. Did anyone get that information?

They said they could only do it via letter, no phone calls, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude I was complete at the beginning of September... no completion notice or anything yet. I called them a few days ago questioning my completion..

They said that I am indeed complete. Has anyone that is complete at the beginning of Sep been offered an interview yet?

I was complete in August and received an interview invite mid-late September.

Congrats to somewhere2010 who was accepted today! Has anyone else heard from GW about acceptance?

I just interviewed this past week. I like this place a lot. Here's to hoping for an acceptance. About 1/3 of the interviewees on the day of my interview were fellow Bruins. How funny! Well, here's to hoping for an acceptance! =)

hey all, i receieved an acceptance on saturday 10/15 to gw med (interviewed 9/9) !!!! g'luck to the rest of you!! :clap: :clap:

MscientiaD said:
hey all, i receieved an acceptance on saturday 10/15 to gw med (interviewed 9/9) !!!! g'luck to the rest of you!! :clap: :clap:

did you hear by e-mail? if so, was it from your interviewer? i've heard that some interviewers will e-mail their interviewees who have been accepted. (trust me, i'm only a tiny bit obsessed with hearing from gw... just a tiny bit)

edit: i forgot to say "congrats!"

actually, one more question - does anyone know if you can call gw and get your application status? i think i remember ready that people were able to do this last year, although they couldn't actually receive their decisions over the phone. thanks.

medstylee said:
did you hear by e-mail? if so, was it from your interviewer? i've heard that some interviewers will e-mail their interviewees who have been accepted. (trust me, i'm only a tiny bit obsessed with hearing from gw... just a tiny bit)

edit: i forgot to say "congrats!"
I would also like to know this information. Congratulations, MscientiaD.

I received an email saturday morning, and a call earlier today. I still can't believe it!!! :D g'luck to everyone waiting

MscientiaD said:
I received an email saturday morning, and a call earlier today. I still can't believe it!!! :D g'luck to everyone waiting

hi there- was the email from the admissions office?

MscientiaD said:

who actually e-mailed/called? was it an admissions committee person? sorry i'm being so nosey. if you don't want to reveal that, just say "medstylee, chill out." ha.

medstylee said:
who actually e-mailed/called? was it an admissions committee person? sorry i'm being so nosey. if you don't want to reveal that, just say "medstylee, chill out." ha.

i got an email saturday morning from one of the admissions directors and no phone call. it was pretty casual and just noted that i would soon receive something in the mail! good luck all :)