Happy Thanksgiving SDN!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOOM N GLOOM

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
In this day of reflection and celebration, there are certainly a lot of things for all of us to be grateful for, despite the pessimism that plagues this forum.

I know that I’m certainly counting my blessings today, which includes my being thankful for:

1. Being employed at all
2. Being employed in a non-retail environment
3. Having less than $200k in loans
4. Not living in the middle of BFE
5. Having a life outside work (i.e. the scheduler doesn’t dictate my hours)
6. Having less than a 20 minute commute to work
7. Being done with credentialing/going back to school for the forseeable future

What are y’all thankful for today?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Happy Black Friday.

Mint Mobile Holiday Sale | Prepaid Wireless Phone Plans | GSM SIM Card
Runs on tmobile.

$20 for 3 months Black Friday deal ($6.6/mo for 3 months). 5GB/mo data... It's a nice start.

Finally, no more free cell phone plan for me at Cricket. I'll be using 2GB at $15/mo with Mint :) Yes, I ain't no dummy loading pics and watching video on my cell phone constantly... So I use very low data.

Reactions: 2 users
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I guess I'm thankful for my family, my health, my performance in school so far, my car, and my job.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I work today.... So this is going to suck.

I am thankful for my good health and that of my family and friends, for having a job I enjoy that also pays well, for living in a beautiful and nice area.

I worked today, and I had a great shift (though I was dreading it given the area I was sent to, but it turned out to be pretty awesome).

Happy Black Friday.

Mint Mobile Holiday Sale | Prepaid Wireless Phone Plans | GSM SIM Card
Runs on tmobile.

$20 for 3 months Black Friday deal ($6.6/mo for 3 months). 5GB/mo data... It's a nice start.

Finally, no more free cell phone plan for me at Cricket. I'll be using 2GB at $15/mo with Mint :) Yes, I ain't no dummy loading pics and watching video on my cell phone constantly... So I use very low data.

I'm going to port my main number to Google Voice and use Mint. Hope SMS/MMS forwarding works...

Reactions: 1 users
Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

I'm thankful for my family, and how well we pull together in times of sorrow as well as joy.
I'm thankful for my kids who always keep me on my toes.
I'm thankful for friends who help me keep my head above water when I'm drowning, make me laugh when I'm down, support me when I need it, and let me do all those same things for them.