Harbor-UCLA to be cited for overcrowding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unfortunatly I dont see this as a game. I actually came here on a serious note, that these people are absaloute clowns, you obviously work there, and these ... clowns (so to speak and including yourself) actually really do put peoples lives at jeapordy. I would not let you, or these pimps touch me with a 50 ft barge pole. Absaloute crack-pots...

So, I might as well thank all of these lovely angry people who have responded with such chips on their shoulders the size of a mosque and how much you seem you would look foward to kicking me out your ER (shame I will never be there lol)..its .. nice to know Im not in your care.

To be fair I do actually sympthasize to an extent, I mean it must be quite gaulling to hear people like myself come into here and break the truth quite bluntly.

All in all, shame on these people..better hope my hand isnt on the lever when they are stood before God.

These people are sick in the head.

Members don't see this ad.

Not to fuel the fire, but apparently no English pre-requisites were required for this individual's bachelor's degree... which is ironic given her country of origin. I'm sure the Queen would be disappointed to learn that one of Her Majesty's delegates has failed to appreciate the importance of contractions and appropriate grammar. A glass house is a fragile place for a stone-thrower.

Do we have to resort to the playground talk..... if so .. go and play in your sandpit.

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a philosophy, that basically attempts to deter people away from the discussion. That is exactly what you are doing. Instead of battling this head on (my original post), you instead have to resort to childish comments about grammar and talk of playing games. You do this, because you know I am asbaloutly correct in what I say, you dont have a leg to stand on, nor are you man/woman enough to challenge me.

Why play in a sand-pit when I can jam out on my sympthasizers? Seeing as you're a musician, feel free to join in. Let's go for a nice dark minor scale as a metaphor for you contributions to this forum.

There is a philosophy, that basically attempts to deter people away from the discussion. That is exactly what you are doing. Instead of battling this head on (my original post), you instead have to resort to childish comments about grammar and talk of playing games. You do this, because you know I am asbaloutly correct in what I say, you dont have a leg to stand on, nor are you man/woman enough to challenge me.

There is also a philosophy that one should never engage into a discussion with an imbecile, seeing as they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Given the brief, but telling, representation you have presented, I'm sure you can understand where I am coming from.

smiles1ec6.jpg

smiles.jpg

Now I like that idea. What would you prefer... minor melodic.. or minor harmonic. I personally prefer the harmonic.. but your pick, and of what key. C# minor has always been a prefered for me.

Hey, anyway.... if you really do play .. the umm.... I know you were being sarcastic .. but synthesizers...or keys.. try this chord pattern see what you can do with it.

Ahem:

C# (root) A (root) C# (root) A (root) E (first inversion) B (2nd inversion) F#m(root) B(root) E(root) G#m(root) E (root) G#m(root).....will leave the rest for you.. see what you can do.. very simple chord progressions.

This has got to be the most, uh, interesting way to kill off a thread I've seen in awhile. Kudos.

Take care,
Jeff