Hardest part of being a staff pathologist..

Started by LADoc00
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:horns: Not hitting on your med techs, seriously, they call me over in blatant attempts to get my attention by asking silly questions and then giggle when I impress them with my knowledge. The sum of my daily allowance of willpower is barely lasting me until 5pm at the moment. I have this "kid in the candystore" feeling but cant touch a damn thing, this sucks. Dont do CP...too much temptation. Go back, go back.

Turning into Ron Burgundy...
Your truly
LADOC
 
LADoc00 said:
:horns: Not hitting on your med techs, seriously, they call me over in blatant attempts to get my attention by asking silly questions and then giggle when I impress them with my knowledge. The sum of my daily allowance of willpower is barely lasting me until 5pm at the moment. I have this "kid in the candystore" feeling but cant touch a damn thing, this sucks. Dont do CP...too much temptation. Go back, go back.

Turning into Ron Burgundy...
Your truly
LADOC
Your med techs must be waaaaaay younger (I was going to say "and less experienced", but decided to avoid the entendre..) than ours. Private practice 🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad