Has anybody heard anything from Thomas Jefferson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
accepted!!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an email saying that I was put onto the wait list to be offered admission in the event that vacancies occur in the entering class, but I have yet to have an interview there. Is anyone else in this situation? I'm not sure if they will still want me to come for an interview, or if they will offer me admissions if there's a spot and I'm next in line regardless of not having an interview.

@corach1 I received that email also but was confused because I never even sent them a supplemental application or interviewed, and thought I had left my app unfinished. The email makes it sound like you would be offered admission without an interview, but I'd probably just shoot an email or call Don Sharples to clear up any confusion. I'm withdrawing my application so hopefully it helps someone out who's on the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email saying that I was put onto the wait list to be offered admission in the event that vacancies occur in the entering class, but I have yet to have an interview there. Is anyone else in this situation? I'm not sure if they will still want me to come for an interview, or if they will offer me admissions if there's a spot and I'm next in line regardless of not having an interview.

same thing happened to me

So, I emailed Don Sharples and he said that applicants that are waitlisted still have to interview before an acceptance decision is made.

Reactions: 1 user
So, I emailed Don Sharples and he said that applicants that are waitlisted still have to interview before an acceptance decision is made.

Hey guys same thing happened to me but i have withdrawn my application.