Has anyone applied to Oregon State Univerisity or Pacific University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmd4me@510

druggist_2_be
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Oregon State or Pacific University (also in Oregon) or planning to apply to these schools? I'm interested in applying. I know they give priority to applicants from Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii and Nevada. I'm from California. What are my chances of getting in? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

pharmd4me@510 said:
Has anyone applied to Oregon State or Pacific University (also in Oregon) or planning to apply to these schools? I'm interested in applying. I know they give priority to applicants from Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii and Nevada. What are my chances of getting in if I from California. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

i'm from colorado and i got in to oregon state. look at the percentages of students from out of state that got accepted and not at the make up of the class. more out of state people get accepted than actually enroll because of out of state tuition. when i interviewed there were only 8 of us and the other 7 applicants were from california. you just need to find a way to make your application stand out from the other california applicants.

This is weird. I am seeing Oregon State in PharmCAS but not at AACP