Has anyone applied to Rosalind Franklin University ... ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MaybePharmacist

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On their website it states that "The College of Pharmacy will not be accepting students until receiving full approval from the Higher Learning Commission and "Pre-Candidate" status from the ACPE." If I go ahead and apply to this school, and they don't receive pre-candidate status, then I'll have just wasted $100. However, since they have a medical school, I'm assuming that they'll be granted pre-candidate status. I'm just wondering whether I should apply or not. Has anyone applied to this school? If so, what are your thoughts on it? Thank you!
 
I really have no doubt that Rosalind Franklin University (a.k.a. The Chicago Medical College) will attain pre-candidacy status. They are very far along, and my interview with them this past Friday only reassured me further that they will be granted pre-candidacy in the coming month. It's a very good program, and I loved the facilities and resources that the school provides for Pharmacy students. Don't hesitate in applying here, it's definitely worth the 100 dollars. 🙂