Has anyone been rejected pre-secondary from a UC yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firebird69guy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it's still pretty early in the game, but I have yet to receive a secondary from UCLA, UCSD, UC Davis and UCSF, and they received my application in mid-July. So far, I HAVE received a UC Irvine secondary, but am wondering if the others have started sending rejections out yet.

PS: I wonder why Berkeley doesn't have a medical school? Maybe UCSF is too close and too influential...

Members don't see this ad.

firebird69guy said:
I know it's still pretty early in the game, but I have yet to receive a secondary from UCLA, UCSD, UC Davis and UCSF, and they received my application in mid-July. So far, I HAVE received a UC Irvine secondary, but am wondering if the others have started sending rejections out yet.

PS: I wonder why Berkeley doesn't have a medical school? Maybe UCSF is too close and too influential...

UCSF used to be Berkeley's Med school. But, then, the program got too big or something and they decided to break off and become their own UC b/c of administrative reasons or something like that. That's why UCSF has no undergrad and is just a med school.

At least that's what I've been told anyway.