Has anyone ever caught you in the act?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kovalchuk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever snuck up behind you in the library or whatever and confronted you about your SDN use?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't be the only one who assumed "the act" wasn't SDN use

Members don't see this ad :)
The hardest part is finding your clothes afterward.

Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and thought they were talking about masturbation?

x

Last edited:
RayhanS1282 said:
Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and thought they were talking about masturbation?

Yeah, gave me flashbacks to those womb chairs in the Oberlin library

RayhanS1282 said:
I think it's quite telling you assumed the act was masturbation, and not sex.

kovalchuk said:

Pardon my Freudian Slip. Guess, I set myself up for that one.

kovalchuk said:

:laugh: :smuggrin:

Who has sex in the library? That's weird. As for the other, I have to assume it happens quite often. (OP starts off mentioning a library scenario)

MiesVanDerMom said:
Who has sex in the library? That's weird. As for the other, I have to assume it happens quite often. (OP starts off mentioning a library scenario)

Ludacris does it. "We can do it in the library on top of books, but we can't be too loud."

kovalchuk said:
RayhanS1282 said:

Been there, done that.

Members don't see this ad :)
CopperStripes said:
Ludacris does it. "We can do it in the library on top of books, but we can't be too loud."

I stand corrected. I doubt he's a regular here on SDN though. I'm thinking this crowd is more the type to be alone in the library...

Well, my roommate walked in on me and my (now husband) having sex in my dorm room. That was fun. :eek:

I have been confronted about my addiction to SDN. I feel the need to know every post on the secondaries thread, and unfurtunately (or fortunately?) it changes about every five to ten minutes.

As for sex? Sure, who hasn't been caught?

:laugh:
JonnyG said:
I can't be the only one who assumed "the act" wasn't SDN use

:laugh: :laugh:
I thought the same as you...hahahaha memories

I got caught having sex by the police in a parking lot. Two patrol cars, lights flashing and everything. It was ridiculously awesome.

Can we get back to the original topic?

Has anyone ever caught you using SDN, with that person being a SDNer, or lurker, themselves?

I say this because someone used a tired SDN cliche on me, although I chose not to out the person. But I was thinking more along the line of people getting caught the computer looking at SDN.

I can't say I would feel particularily "caught" using sdn. My mom "catches" me all the time...I just have to admit that again I've spent the last half an hour pressing the refresh button on SDN...

i know a lot of people who've had sex in the stacks portion of our library... haha... anyway.. yeah my mom catches me on the SDN and says "STOP going on those forums!! it just stresses you out!!"

MasterMD said:
i know a lot of people who've had sex in the stacks portion of our library... haha... anyway.. yeah my mom catches me on the SDN and says "STOP going on those forums!! it just stresses you out!!"

I was just looking through your mdapplicants. Are you really applying to all those schools? :eek: Good luck with all those secondaries!

shantster said:
I was just looking through your mdapplicants. Are you really applying to all those schools? :eek: Good luck with all those secondaries!

She just opened a thread about it, infact...

MiesVanDerMom said:

emergency exit stairwell, :thumbup: it was finals week, and we needed a break from physics

caught by a librarian...

My thread was hijacked by masutrbation and mdapplicants profiles. What a shocker, right...

kovalchuk said:
My thread was hijacked by masutrbation and mdapplicants profiles. What a shocker, right...

back on topic... I didn't realize how much of a loser activity this was... (I'm a couple of years out of college) so I used to reference this site as my source of info with other pre-meds... I definitely no longer do that.
I tend to have to turn the screen away from my girlfriend whenever I log on, too... I used to be a normal, fun-loving guy, and somewhere along the line I turned in to this huge dork... what happened? Oh, yeah I decided I wanted to become a doctor :D

I thought the same as most when I saw the title of the thread. I thought "the act" was referring to sex, it never would have crossed my mind to think "the act" would be using SDN. Shows where our minds are...

George: Well, she started clutching her chest and slid down the wall. I didn't know if I should go help her or zip up.
Jerry: Well what'd you do?
George: I zipped up!

So wait a sec, is this anything like cheating, where if you don't get caught it doesn't count? Because if it is, then i haven't had sex in a library on The Origin of Species to prove my point that they should teach evolution in school...

MirrorTodd said:
George: Well, she started clutching her chest and slid down the wall. I didn't know if I should go help her or zip up.
Jerry: Well what'd you do?
George: I zipped up!

There was a glamour magazine on the table...

in my school, sex in the library is like the number one thing to do
(zach back me up here)