Has anyone gone through Creighton's Premedical Post-Bac program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KickStart

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to high jack the other threads, so I created this one. After a search, there doesn't seem to be much discussion on Creighton's program in particular. So, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the program (that they'd be willing to share), past or present.

-kickstart

Members don't see this ad.

I am on the same boat as you are, I just hope there is someone out there that can help us out. I am applying this year, and I am hoping for a miracle. what is your story?

I'm debating whether or not to apply this year. I figure if I apply later (next year) my application will be a lot stronger, and I'll have "more options" in applying to the various programs. Plus, I'd like to do some research since I've developed an interest in it and it pays. lol

-kickstart

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I applied to this program for this year. Hopefully somemore people will join. But in the meantime lets keep each other informed on what we hear.
So far I've heard that about 80 people applied this go around. So there's a less than 10% chance of getting accepted.....

Hey, I applied to this program for this year. Hopefully somemore people will join. But in the meantime lets keep each other informed on what we hear.
So far I've heard that about 80 people applied this go around. So there's a less than 10% chance of getting accepted.....

Really only 8 people get accepted to the program?

I applied to this program too.
I dunno when interview invitations started going out but I just received one today.

Last edited:
Really only 8 people get accepted to the program?

I applied to this program too.
I dunno when interview invitations started going out but I just received one today. The interviews are all on March 3 and the deadline to RSVP is Feb 18.

Congrats! I am a little confused, I called Dee on feb 1st and she said the admission officers yet to meet in mid February for pre-med interview selection. Are you perhaps pre-dental? I think i am screwed!:idea: