Has anyone gotten Harvard secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Harvard screen? When can we expect Harvard to start sending out secondaries.

The reason I'm asking is b/c I'm going away for 2 weeks, and am worried that it's going to be snail mailed while I'm gone. Do they usually snail or e mail?

Members don't see this ad.

Pre-Med,

Regardless, Harvard's secondary is online so you can access it from wherever you are. In fact, it's up but I'm not sure if you can use it yet.

Anyways, I think Jot said that he received a secondary under one of his posts. So you can check with him.

http://application.hms.harvard.edu/

- Focus

i don't think harvard screens

Members don't see this ad :)
hey - i didn't get any e-mail from harvardmed someone just gave me the link. if you start up an application you will get an e-mail from them saying that you have started to submit your application. don't freak out - like i did for a second because i just filled in a little bit of info and looked at the app - you have to verify it etc... for final submission. its not rolling so there is no rush (relatively).
-jot

thanks for the tip jot... seems like our amcas is in and stuff cuz my name shows up when i enter in my ID and SS#... I'm not gonna finalize it til I receive something from Harvard... There isn't another fee we have to pay? Doesn't seem like it from the online forms....

just got instructions today from Harvard to submit the secondary... it came via snail mail.

are there essays? If so, what?

no essays for newpathways - hst is "why hst" and explain your research experiences in 1 page.

No essays at Harvard.

I got the secondary through snail mail today too, you can gete excited for awhile because it comes in a big envelope.

I'd already filled it out online though.

Yah, they must have just sent out a big batch, I just got mine snailmail today--there's a letter that directs you to the site. The actual secondary is a breeze, no essay, just a few questions.