Premed2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
Status
Does Harvard screen? When can we expect Harvard to start sending out secondaries.

The reason I'm asking is b/c I'm going away for 2 weeks, and am worried that it's going to be snail mailed while I'm gone. Do they usually snail or e mail?

Focus

crazy!!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
Pre-Med,

Regardless, Harvard's secondary is online so you can access it from wherever you are. In fact, it's up but I'm not sure if you can use it yet.

Anyways, I think Jot said that he received a secondary under one of his posts. So you can check with him.

http://application.hms.harvard.edu/

- Focus

About the Ads
J

jot

hey - i didn't get any e-mail from harvardmed someone just gave me the link. if you start up an application you will get an e-mail from them saying that you have started to submit your application. don't freak out - like i did for a second because i just filled in a little bit of info and looked at the app - you have to verify it etc... for final submission. its not rolling so there is no rush (relatively).
-jot

Dr. Dodger Dog

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
thanks for the tip jot... seems like our amcas is in and stuff cuz my name shows up when i enter in my ID and SS#... I'm not gonna finalize it til I receive something from Harvard... There isn't another fee we have to pay? Doesn't seem like it from the online forms....

J

jot

no essays for newpathways - hst is "why hst" and explain your research experiences in 1 page.

Miss Dr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
I got the secondary through snail mail today too, you can gete excited for awhile because it comes in a big envelope.

I'd already filled it out online though.

TroutBum

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
Status
Yah, they must have just sent out a big batch, I just got mine snailmail today--there's a letter that directs you to the site. The actual secondary is a breeze, no essay, just a few questions.

About the Ads