You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Has anyone heard from Duke lately?
Started by Bk124
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Prior to Winter break, Duke e-mailed me and requested that I send them an additional reference. I e-mailed them yesterday and they responded saying my application will be reviewed THIS week (week of January 14-18).
They also told me in December that they are "close" to filling their class.
They also told me in December that they are "close" to filling their class.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I'm one of the early decision acceptances and once you guys find out about anything let me know. The accepted students have a facebook page going and stuff!
Hey everyone, I'm one of the early decision acceptances and once you guys find out about anything let me know. The accepted students have a facebook page going and stuff!
@Bluedevil2016 Any idea how full the class is at this point? Based off the number of people in the group so far?
Thanks!
Honestly, there are only 9 accepted students on the page that have deposits down. 8 of us were early decision--It's hard to say. We haven't been able to find other accepted (and deposited) students or they haven't found us yet.
I spoke with them this morning. I was told Feb 2 was the last scheduled interview day and their class is close to full, however, there is a chance there could be another interview day- just depends on how their numbers shake down.
Anita said they are further ahead in their process than in years past, but I know they have had an interview day in march in the past so although chances aren't looking good, I'm holding on to that little bit of hope!
Congrats to you all that have been accepted
Anita said they are further ahead in their process than in years past, but I know they have had an interview day in march in the past so although chances aren't looking good, I'm holding on to that little bit of hope!
Congrats to you all that have been accepted
Just shot you a personal message. Congrats!
For those that were at the interview this past Saturday: We were supposed to hear a decision by today. I know I didn't hear anything. I just called and asked about it. Most of the faculty were not there but the lady I spoke to said she thinks there was some delay.
So if you didn't hear today, that may not be a bad sign. 🙂 I'm anxiously awaiting their decision.
So if you didn't hear today, that may not be a bad sign. 🙂 I'm anxiously awaiting their decision.