Has anyone not heard from UF?

Started by floridapt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

floridapt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard anything, but I just finished up hours in a different setting last week and got them verified just this weekend. Do you think they were waiting to see if I completed them? Or is this pretty much a rejection since I haven't heard. Anyone else still waiting? The email said to contact if you don't hear by April :/
 
I haven't heard anything at all. I'm thinking that it might be a rejection, but I'm not sure. I wonder if anyone has gotten a rejection letter from UF.....I have seen on these threads that there have been acceptances.
 
I emailed pt admissions and this was the response:

A final decision has not yet been made on your application. We will be finalizing and mailing out decisions between now and the end of March.

Thanks for your patience.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad