has anyone tried the HARCOURT practice PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

disruptor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am curious if you found the test helpful from Harcourt's website for $17.00. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I did. It helped me on the type of math questions they were going to ask. I think every advantage you can get is worth it. The $17 seems a little steep, but I would take it again. The vocab and reading parts did not help me at all though. Still, it was worth the $17 to me. I got a 98 so I was happy with the result.

Betty'sBeast said:
I did. It helped me on the type of math questions they were going to ask. I think every advantage you can get is worth it. The $17 seems a little steep, but I would take it again. The vocab and reading parts did not help me at all though. Still, it was worth the $17 to me. I got a 98 so I was happy with the result.

Didn't get a 98, but it did help me as well.

I'm not going to invest anymore money on the PCAT.
$105 for the test
$35 for Kaplans Study Guide
$15 Petersons Study Guide
136 New Grey Hairs

....scoring high on the PCAT
Priceless.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself there. :rolleyes:

But I am going to take my timed "practice test" today at the library. Then tomorrow I am going to salsa my worries away and not think about it at all.

Chris

I took the online practice one and think it was very useful. It gives you a good feel for the difficulty of the questions that they are gonna ask. Also gives you a general idea of where you stand by ranking you in a general area. 1st-25th, 26th-50th, 51st-75th, or 76th-99th. Besides, if you are already spending so much money then what is an extra 17 bucks?