Hate retail pharmacy. What should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What was the topic????? Oh hating retail pharmacy - right:laugh: !

I envy you your team favorites - really I do! I'm a '49er fan:oops: - do I even admit to that???? (yeah, yeah....you all know.....I never had a team in graduate school...)

Well...I hope it was a great football weekend for all (sorry...I didn't watch - especially today!!!:eek: )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, if you're a 49ers fan..you didn't have a good day.. sorry...:scared:

I grew up watching Montana march into the Superdome and beat up on my Saints.. But I couldn't hate the 49ers.. I loved em. The dynasty they had..

Where are they now.. comes and goes.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, if you're a 49ers fan..you didn't have a good day.. sorry...:scared:

I grew up watching Montana march into the Superdome and beat up on my Saints.. But I couldn't hate the 49ers.. I loved em. The dynasty they had..

Where are they now.. comes and goes.

Aaaaaah - the days of Joe & Steve Young - they made my Sundays (oh & Monday nights - do you notice how little you see of CA on Monday nights:( ). Did you see Jerry Rice became a '49er again - just so he could get into the Hall of Fame as one - what a guy!

Oh well......I gave 40 influenza vaccines today....I guess that was worth a great football game - or not:p !

Aaaaaah - the days of Joe & Steve Young - they made my Sundays (oh & Monday nights - do you notice how little you see of CA on Monday nights:( ). Did you see Jerry Rice became a '49er again - just so he could get into the Hall of Fame as one - what a guy!

Oh well......I gave 40 influenza vaccines today....I guess that was worth a great football game - or not:p !

God...the years of Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, Rathman, Roger Craig ... and Bill Walsh's West Coast Offense.. Thing of Beauty.

Members don't see this ad :)
God...the years of Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Steve Young, Rathman, Craig James... and Bill Walsh's West Coast Offense.. Thing of Beauty.

Thank you on their behalf! I wish I could get wound up over another team - give me a reason!!!! (oh....I like professional rather than college - no reason really..) while I wait for my teams resurgence...

Doesn't matter. The last time USC played an SEC team, we creamed them.
SC beat up on Auburn home and home...then beat up on Arkansas home and home..

Wanna compare conferences... Stanford wins the Sears Director's Cup every year..and SEC can't touch Pac-10 academics.

Stanford wins every year because they compete in so many sports, not because they are good. If every school had archery, crew and all that other stuff they wouldn't win every year.

Stanford wins every year because they compete in so many sports, not because they are good. If every school had archery, crew and all that other stuff they wouldn't win every year.

That is absolutely correct.

So why don't other schools do it...

go work for state inspectors, & make lives miserable for your former mangers who didn't see your point of view.

yea, pharmacy sucks. Yet i don't get it, why so many people still want to get into pharmacy schools & still competitive? That's just crazy with all their rosie dreams of wonderfull jobs in hospitals & counsleing. That's just BS.:smuggrin: