have you got rejected from the following schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngjock

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Temple,
Jefferson,
Wright state,
Penn state?

please let me know.

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by youngjock:
Temple,
Jefferson,
Wright state,
Penn state?

please let me know.

thanks.

I heard from Penn state around October 2000. They said it's on hold for interview.
I havn't heard from Jefferson nor temple, although my friend got an interview at temple.

did not apply to Wright.

I have an interview at Wright State in a couple weeks. I did not apply to those other schools. I'll let you know what happens with that, if you'd like.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, i was put on hold for the interview at penn state long time ago.

has anyone got an interview invitation at all?

it seems that there are a lot of us who got the hold for interview fantasy, i am actually wondering if anyone actually got a rejection letter from penn state?

I called Penn. (on the hold list as well) They said the committee meets once a month to make decisions and they interview till mid April.

I got the "hold for interview" letter from Penn State in Nov. '99...

...I'm still holding!

This is my second year applying and in my experience a "hold" or "wait-list" = a rejection waiting to happen. I know three people who came off the wait-list at Uof R in June, July, and one in August, the week before classes started! My pessimism shines through, but for me, I place no weight on the wait list (pun intended).

put in the hold category AFTER interview at Penn State. Interviewed in October. do you guys think I have a chance of getting in?

Katie: I was put on the hold list after interview at PSU, and was accepted not too long after. Good luck...

Thanks for the info Duff.. how long did it take for them to accept you off the hold file?