Having a problem with creating an account at www.e-mcat.com Anyone ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

minsoox1983

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need to purchase real CBT MCAT exams so I tried numerous times to create an account at www.e-mcat.com but everytime when I fillout the information and click the submit button, it keeps giving me an "error" page.

I sent emails to the admin, but they never respond.
Anyone know how to fix this ?

Thank you for your support!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need to purchase real CBT MCAT exams so I tried numerous times to create an account at www.e-mcat.com but everytime when I fillout the information and click the submit button, it keeps giving me an "error" page.

I sent emails to the admin, but they never respond.
Anyone know how to fix this ?

Thank you for your support!!

How about using that invention called the "telephone?" I'm sure that there is a number where you can speak with someone in the technical area.
 
How about using that invention called the "telephone?" I'm sure that there is a number where you can speak with someone in the technical area.

I called e-mcat Sales Department cause there is no phone number for the technical support. I sent another email to them and this time, I got a response! They fixed it for me. 🙂

Anyways, thanks for your time!
 
by the way, were you able to "zoom in" while you were taking the real CBT ?
cause, to me, the fonts are small..

Was it exactly same format/strcutre as the e-mcat practice ones ?
 
by the way, were you able to "zoom in" while you were taking the real CBT ?
cause, to me, the fonts are small..

Was it exactly same format/strcutre as the e-mcat practice ones ?

The look and feel is very similar but not the exactly same. I don't remember a zoom function. There is no "guess" button, instead its a "marked" button. E-mcat has a "search" feature for passages -- the real deal does not. The questions on the real MCAT have a strange way of identifiying the active question, where the surrounded the entire question/answers with a yellow or red box (I can't remember specifically). At first it was a little distracting, but by the second passage I was over it.