Having a problem with creating an account at www.e-mcat.com Anyone ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minsoox1983

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really need to purchase real CBT MCAT exams so I tried numerous times to create an account at www.e-mcat.com but everytime when I fillout the information and click the submit button, it keeps giving me an "error" page.

I sent emails to the admin, but they never respond.
Anyone know how to fix this ?

Thank you for your support!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really need to purchase real CBT MCAT exams so I tried numerous times to create an account at www.e-mcat.com but everytime when I fillout the information and click the submit button, it keeps giving me an "error" page.

I sent emails to the admin, but they never respond.
Anyone know how to fix this ?

Thank you for your support!!

How about using that invention called the "telephone?" I'm sure that there is a number where you can speak with someone in the technical area.

How about using that invention called the "telephone?" I'm sure that there is a number where you can speak with someone in the technical area.

I called e-mcat Sales Department cause there is no phone number for the technical support. I sent another email to them and this time, I got a response! They fixed it for me. :)

Anyways, thanks for your time!

by the way, were you able to "zoom in" while you were taking the real CBT ?
cause, to me, the fonts are small..

Was it exactly same format/strcutre as the e-mcat practice ones ?

by the way, were you able to "zoom in" while you were taking the real CBT ?
cause, to me, the fonts are small..

Was it exactly same format/strcutre as the e-mcat practice ones ?

The look and feel is very similar but not the exactly same. I don't remember a zoom function. There is no "guess" button, instead its a "marked" button. E-mcat has a "search" feature for passages -- the real deal does not. The questions on the real MCAT have a strange way of identifiying the active question, where the surrounded the entire question/answers with a yellow or red box (I can't remember specifically). At first it was a little distracting, but by the second passage I was over it.