Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi fellow PMR'ers,
I'm a graduating PMR resident and looking at different employment options. I have been contacted by Health South and have heard really good and really bad things about them. One of the recently graduated residents from our program is working for them and supposedly making >300k. I also met an attending at the recent AAPMR conference in Denver who worked for them and mentioned that she was relatively happy in HS.
Can anyone who works or has worked for them comment on how this exactly works, their experiences, etc? I don't get the whole thing about the doc setting up their own independent billing situation, and keeping their profits, and being able to have an outpatient practice. Anyone care to talk about their experiences? Thanks!
I'm a graduating PMR resident and looking at different employment options. I have been contacted by Health South and have heard really good and really bad things about them. One of the recently graduated residents from our program is working for them and supposedly making >300k. I also met an attending at the recent AAPMR conference in Denver who worked for them and mentioned that she was relatively happy in HS.
Can anyone who works or has worked for them comment on how this exactly works, their experiences, etc? I don't get the whole thing about the doc setting up their own independent billing situation, and keeping their profits, and being able to have an outpatient practice. Anyone care to talk about their experiences? Thanks!