Healty Competition In Getting Admission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snow white

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused: I am worried for this strong competition in getting admission for advance standing program? I have also heard that this time NYU is accepting students with 85 and above, How far is this true? I got 87 in my NBDE-1 and 250 in tofel, is rejected from upenn and Bu. Now only dependent on NYU and is really worried whether i would be able to get into or not? Also what could be the reason for getting higher scores? :(

If anyone can reply me what are my chances for NYU would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

snow white said:
:confused: I am worried for this strong competition in getting admission for advance standing program? I have also heard that this time NYU is accepting students with 85 and above, How far is this true? I got 87 in my NBDE-1 and 250 in tofel, is rejected from upenn and Bu. Now only dependent on NYU and is really worried whether i would be able to get into or not? Also what could be the reason for getting higher scores? :(

If anyone can reply me what are my chances for NYU would be really appreciated.

Thanks
i agree with you that the competition has increased a lot over last couple of years
i still think you have a good chance of getting admission in new york
also why the scores have increased so much??
good question
I think the I.Q level of candidates increases every year :laugh: and also the computer based testing has made it easier for people to give the exams round the year whenever they are prepared, and if they don't get good scores ,you can always give it back after three months.
I maybe wrong but I think the computer based has limited data base which makes the questions very predictable
but I still think 87 should be good enough score for you to get into NYU
good luck