hello everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I needed some time off from everything. Just wanted to thank those who have helped me all year with everything.

I have decided to attend Ross this May. I decided that in the end it didn't matter where I went because I'll end up at the same place either way.

Right now my hopes of becoming a DO are thin. i received a letter today saying I was put on the alternate list at LECOM.
Im not sure what my chances are of getting off of that list though.
But if I do get the acceptance later this summer I will drop everything to move up to Erie.

Again thanks and good luck to everyone.

-lmbebo

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on your acceptance at Ross. You're absolutely right, no matter where you go, the end result will be the same.

Good luck with the waiting list at LECOM.

Now go kick some &#$# in Dominica! You'll be back before you know it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Best of luck to you either way. And remember that no matter what happens this much is true: your experiences will have contributed immensely to your empathy and ability to relate to your patients. I'm sure you're going to make a fine physician.
Enjoy the weather down there too!

Originally posted by lmbebo
Well, I needed some time off from everything. Just wanted to thank those who have helped me all year with everything.

I have decided to attend Ross this May. I decided that in the end it didn't matter where I went because I'll end up at the same place either way.

Right now my hopes of becoming a DO are thin. i received a letter today saying I was put on the alternate list at LECOM.
Im not sure what my chances are of getting off of that list though.
But if I do get the acceptance later this summer I will drop everything to move up to Erie.

Again thanks and good luck to everyone.

-lmbebo

With NYCOM's APEP program even if you do not measure up to USMLE standard after attending Ross you can not go wrong and still earn your D.O. . Best Wishes.