hello everyone

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2002
in hell
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    Well, I needed some time off from everything. Just wanted to thank those who have helped me all year with everything.

I have decided to attend Ross this May. I decided that in the end it didn't matter where I went because I'll end up at the same place either way.

Right now my hopes of becoming a DO are thin. i received a letter today saying I was put on the alternate list at LECOM.
    Im not sure what my chances are of getting off of that list though.
    But if I do get the acceptance later this summer I will drop everything to move up to Erie.

Again thanks and good luck to everyone.

-lmbebo

About the Ads

MaggieD

10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 18, 2001
      Best of luck to you either way. And remember that no matter what happens this much is true: your experiences will have contributed immensely to your empathy and ability to relate to your patients. I'm sure you're going to make a fine physician.
      Enjoy the weather down there too!

doctorperez

Jesus was a dissident
      10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Dec 4, 2000
      Vice city
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Originally posted by lmbebo
        Well, I needed some time off from everything. Just wanted to thank those who have helped me all year with everything.

I have decided to attend Ross this May. I decided that in the end it didn't matter where I went because I'll end up at the same place either way.

Right now my hopes of becoming a DO are thin. i received a letter today saying I was put on the alternate list at LECOM.
        Im not sure what my chances are of getting off of that list though.
        But if I do get the acceptance later this summer I will drop everything to move up to Erie.

Again thanks and good luck to everyone.

-lmbebo

With NYCOM's APEP program even if you do not measure up to USMLE standard after attending Ross you can not go wrong and still earn your D.O. . Best Wishes.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.