hello there

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

s24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I am foreign trained dentist i have taken my NBDE part 1 and i got 77% as they have changed the rule i have passed so cant retake it ...I am so confused now i really dont know what to do ..can anybody give me some guidance ..whts my chances ..Do i get admission anywhere ?..Is it worth to take part 2 or do something like dental hygienist...plz somebody give me some guidance thanks ..

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I am foreign trained dentist i have taken my NBDE part 1 and i got 77% as they have changed the rule i have passed so cant retake it ...I am so confused now i really dont know what to do ..can anybody give me some guidance ..whts my chances ..Do i get admission anywhere ?..Is it worth to take part 2 or do something like dental hygienist...plz somebody give me some guidance thanks ..

get a good toefl score. apply early, to many schools. enhance your hand skills. take part 2 . observation. voluntary , some research, dental assistant job. There are plenty of things that you can do. but dont loose your hope and move forward.
Hope it helps