hello there

Started by s24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s24

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am foreign trained dentist i have taken my NBDE part 1 and i got 77% as they have changed the rule i have passed so cant retake it ...I am so confused now i really dont know what to do ..can anybody give me some guidance ..whts my chances ..Do i get admission anywhere ?..Is it worth to take part 2 or do something like dental hygienist...plz somebody give me some guidance thanks ..
 
Hello I am foreign trained dentist i have taken my NBDE part 1 and i got 77% as they have changed the rule i have passed so cant retake it ...I am so confused now i really dont know what to do ..can anybody give me some guidance ..whts my chances ..Do i get admission anywhere ?..Is it worth to take part 2 or do something like dental hygienist...plz somebody give me some guidance thanks ..

get a good toefl score. apply early, to many schools. enhance your hand skills. take part 2 . observation. voluntary , some research, dental assistant job. There are plenty of things that you can do. but dont loose your hope and move forward.
Hope it helps