• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

hello

busydentist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2004
hello everyone,
i am new to this forum.I came to know about the forum through my friend.its really good to see many dentists eagerly waiting to get a license in america. this forum is more like a family where u share happiness and support people when they are falling down.

i wish i will be a usefull source in the forum.

congratualtion Sam,Meggs and all others who have succesfully got in to the school.
bye:love:

About the Ads

busydentist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2004
hello meggs

i have been reading the forums for a couple of months
and i was trying to get registered for a long time . i think they have a problem with the registration or may be i was doing something wrong

i have seen in you almost all the replies.
you have been really helpfull to everyone.
god help those who help others
you have been a classic example .

and about sam ,who can miss him!!:love: he is everywhere in the forums

good luck to you all
bye

ToTaLLy_TaSha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2003
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Meggs, looks like we have a friendly stalker on our hands.. hehehe.. j/k busydentist! :) I'm glad you've been following our perilous journey into dental school.. hope its been of help to u.

You like my cow Meggs? She's a cutie! Her name is Dr. Moo. :) I'm already getting dangerously attached to her. I like your new avt, but the old one was instantly recognizable and as unique as its owner.. happy hunting!! :D

Tasha

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Originally posted by busydentist
....i have been reading the forums for a couple of months
and i was trying to get registered for a long time . i think they have a problem with the registration or may be i was doing something wrong ....

What kind of problems where you having while trying to register?

It seems that some other new members have had registration problems.

I have problems very often when I try to post. I have to try over and over, and even wait a few minutes before being able to. I think is some kind of server problem.

ToTaLLy_TaSha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2003
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Me too!! I don't get logged off, but I experience a lot of server problems.. esp at peak US times, so I try and post my msgs when the rest of you are fast asleep.. :sleep: The server is a lot faster then.

About the Ads

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
  1. Dentist
Originally posted by ToTaLLy_TaSha
Me too!! I don't get logged off, but I experience a lot of server problems.. esp at peak US times..

I think this is a result of increasing membership enrollment here at SDN! This might be a good thing because there will be more members voicing their opinions.

P.S: Welcome Busydentist to SDN.

sam3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2003
Philadelphia
Originally posted by busydentist
hello meggs

i have been reading the forums for a couple of months
and i was trying to get registered for a long time . i think they have a problem with the registration or may be i was doing something wrong

good luck to you all
bye

:laugh: Welcome to the gang .It took me 2 monthes to figure out how to register here :laugh: .

and about sam ,who can miss him!!:love: he is everywhere in the forums

Goash .......................:clap: :love: I have just seen this post .I really missed a lot during the past few days .

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.