Help!! AAMC's Financial Assistance Program (FAP)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I'm a DACA student who wants to apply for the 2017 cycle of DO and possibly some MD medical schools.
I'm trying to apply for the AAMC FAP program but had some questions about it... call me stupid but I'm so ignorant and have no knowledge when it comes to taxes....

Being DACA I couldn't fill out FAFSA so I don't get Financial Aid or any grants and the only source of money I got was Presidential Scholarship that my school gave me and my parents of course supported me as well.
Do I report this scholarship into section called other income sources not listed above? And I have work authorization so I did work over at the school and made about $2000 according W2 I received.

My dad files taxes with three family members as dependent as well. He doesn't get W2 but he will file for 1040 because he has done that in the past. Would my W2 and father's 1040 be suffice? Would I need to give copy of my cost of attendance info and scholarship info too? I apologize for the load of questions.. although AAMC website includes information, they made it sound so strict and I wasn't too sure... This FAP aid would really help me out with some money savings too....

Thank you for reading and please give me some info!

Members don't see this ad.