HELP! Atlantic Bridge Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Meese

MS I
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey -- can anyone tell me about the personal statement on the AB application form.....how short does it have to be? Do they give you a word-count guideline, or is there just a finite amount of space?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
:D

Members don't see this ad.

is the AB application available already??

if so, how does one go about obtaining an application?

Thanks all!

I don't have the application for 2003 yet, but I've been trying to work on my essay nonetheless....I'm hoping to hear from ppl who applied last year.

To find out about the application go to Atlanticbridge.com and follow their links. You just need to email to request one, but they ask you to answer some questions when you do. As far as I know they won't be avail. til September.

Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
The AB application is usually out around September 15th. I'd email in September for one. My essay was 2 pages long, 1249 words. So either their limit was 2 pages, or it was 1000 words (which I overshot). I have copies of the application but I don't know where I put it at the moment.

Thanks leorl, that helps a lot!

another Q for you: where did you describe your extra-curriculars and leadership experience, etc.? did you incorporate it all into your essay, or does the application have a section particularly for this? I know i'll find this out when my form arrives, but any info in the meantime will really help since i'd like to get my essay done b/f school begins......

Cheers!

The application has a section for it. But actually, if you have everything already on a resume, they like for you to attach the resume and write something in the extracurricular/leadership and research sections "please refer to cv" or something like that.

:) Good luck