help help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kate333

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

can you guys give me some advice. i'm a 4th year student at a university and is currently taking princeton review class to prepare for mcat in april. so far, i've taken 3 dia tests and i've been getting 6 bio, 5 physical science and 3 on verbal. i still have like 2 more dia tests before the real test.

do you think i should take the real test this august or wait till april and take it. has anyone have similar scores like me and improve up to like 7 or 8 on verbal. please give me some advice because i'm really scare and nervous.

thank you so very much
kate

Members don't see this ad.

I took the Kaplan course and had similar scores to yours on their tests. However, when I took the actual test my scores improved. If I was you, I would take the test in August, but do not release your scores until you see how you did.

Justin

Kate,

I am taking PR and on the first 3 PR diags I got 16's. I just took AAMC V last Saturday and got a 32. So dont base what you can do with the company tests.....take an actually AAMC test and you will see where you really stand. Supposedly people get similar scores on the real MCAT that they got on AAMC V. Good luck.

I have already taken the real MCAT (last August). I got a 25, so I am taking it again. I am getting low scores on my practice exams as well, but have heard that often times the scores on those practice exams are lower then the real thing (as is my case). I think you should take the MCAT. If you are truely studying hard you should be fine. There are so many people in the same boat, just keep on grinding out the problems, and you will be good to go.:)