cuttie12390

5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
  2. Dentist
Hi everyone, I'm moving across the country by airplane in TWO days and am desperately hoping to get some suggestions on how to transport my jar of teeth. I can't find a leak proof jar... I don't want any bleach to leak out. The jar has about 30+ teeth and I need it for dental school.

How did you transport your jar of teeth?? (need recommendations for container, method, etc)

Mad Jack

Critically Caring
7+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2013
4th Dimension
Hi everyone, I'm moving across the country by airplane in TWO days and am desperately hoping to get some suggestions on how to transport my jar of teeth. I can't find a leak proof jar... I don't want any bleach to leak out. The jar has about 30+ teeth and I need it for dental school.

How did you transport your jar of teeth?? (need recommendations for container, method, etc)
You might have to take them out of the bleach for transport because of TSA guidelines on liquid containers and such.

Dec 6, 2012
Pennsylvania
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student

I wrapped mine in bleach soaked paper towels and put them in two zip lock bags inside a plastic box and my mom shipped them to me via USPS.

Btw, congrats on coming to UPenn! Very smart of you to collect teeth ahead of time, you won't need them until second year btw.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.