Help, hurry pls?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KAIN DDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How much time do need need to review chads videos all org, gchem, and math? I knw that it depends on many factors. Still which time limit should I buy? 90 days sounds good but I'll be in school! Is a moth ok? I have time to study all summer, and no dat deadline. Oh I'll be reviewing chads again next year same time b4 I take the dats thanks for yr opinions!:thumbup::)

Members don't see this ad.

How much time do need need to review chads videos all org, gchem, and math? I knw that it depends on many factors. Still which time limit should I buy? 90 days sounds good but I'll be in school! Is a moth ok? I have time to study all summer, and no dat deadline. Oh I'll be reviewing chads again next year same time b4 I take the dats thanks for yr opinions!:thumbup::)

There is no way that you can see all DAT videos in a month. 90 days are adequate.

i did all of chads orgo, gen chem, and math in one week and 2 days, quizzes included on fastplay. But all I did literally all day was that. I would take a break for an hour-ish to do cdp. So its definitely possible to do all of them in a month if you really need to. But I bought it 3 weeks before my DAT and used it as a review and to make sure I hadn't missed any major concepts.

I did it in a week while doing destroyer. you should be fine, but be committed to retaining the concepts and actively learn. challenge yourself to answer his questions as if you were there. follow up each video with the quiz. I learned it 2 weeks out from the test date, which was enough time to go over my notes and redo the quizzes.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i did all of chads orgo, gen chem, and math in one week and 2 days, quizzes included on fastplay. But all I did literally all day was that. I would take a break for an hour-ish to do cdp. So its definitely possible to do all of them in a month if you really need to. But I bought it 3 weeks before my DAT and used it as a review and to make sure I hadn't missed any major concepts.

How do you view videos on fastplay? I have heard of people viewing it on 1.5 speed, but I can't figure out how (i use a mac btw).

Lol you must have been vomiting
Equations, and reactions after that.....dude that's sick. But a great example of determination good job

Last edited:
Fastplay: In the top left corner of the video, it says change video quality. Click it and you should be able to select fastplay. Most of the videos (not all) have this option. You can definitely hear him, but he does talk extra fast. Some people have said he sounds like a chipmunk, but he didn't really to me. I guess it also depends on how fast your internet it.