Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,
I am a Foreign Dentist, 34 years, permanent resident, living in CA ,Mommy of two Angels and trying to pass the NDBE part 1 . I took the NDBE 1 exam FOUR times and i've never passed 🙁 I have studied from the Dental Decks, First Aid,Nuggets "UCLA" , ASDA released exams, Remembered questions.I am willing to prepare for the exam at least 6 month 3-4 hours a day.
I REALLY NEED HELP HOW CAN I PASS THIS EXAM?
Any Advise how can i prepare for the Exam ?
I would really appreciate your Help
Thanks
I am a Foreign Dentist, 34 years, permanent resident, living in CA ,Mommy of two Angels and trying to pass the NDBE part 1 . I took the NDBE 1 exam FOUR times and i've never passed 🙁 I have studied from the Dental Decks, First Aid,Nuggets "UCLA" , ASDA released exams, Remembered questions.I am willing to prepare for the exam at least 6 month 3-4 hours a day.
I REALLY NEED HELP HOW CAN I PASS THIS EXAM?
Any Advise how can i prepare for the Exam ?
I would really appreciate your Help
Thanks
Last edited: