HELP. I failed my final.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need help. I just failed my CNA final by 2 points. I got a 78 but the passing was 80+. Does anyone have any CNA study resources because the questions on the test are the type of questions we can't study for if you know what i mean. Like what would you do if someone fell. I searched for notecards but also any past experience on how to take the test would be appreciated. Any advice?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if this guy says stupid stuff because he's a troll if he is just really this dumb.

I need help. I just failed my CNA final by 2 points. I got a 78 but the passing was 80+. Does anyone have any CNA study resources because the questions on the test are the type of questions we can't study for if you know what i mean. Like what would you do if someone fell. I searched for notecards but also any past experience on how to take the test would be appreciated. Any advice?

Thanks.

You mean the kind of questions that require a person to think? :eek::eek::eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
How a troll gets to 424 posts is pretty incredible.

Thanks.

You're going to have one heck of a time with the MCAT VR.

I'm sorry. Here's a hug
(>^_^)><(^_^<)

I thought you were an annoying gunner, but now I am sure you're a troll.

Thanks.
First thought..."idiot" (in napoleon voice)

Alright, Im off to read the op's previous posts. You know, just to confirm their trollfullness...

I see a communications major in your future.:cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't know it was possible to 'fail' the CNA test. I took mine a few months ago and got a perfect score (100% woohoo :D ) on the written portion and a near perfect score (in the high nineties) on the skills test.

First thought..."idiot" (in napoleon voice)

Alright, Im off to read the op's previous posts. You know, just to confirm their trollfullness...

Here, let me save you some trouble. All of his previous posts are basically random journal entries about how he's some high school student who has nothing to do this summer so he spends his time publicly worrying about things that he won't even have to think about for at least another 6 years or so.

It's coming into focus now.....

Iluvscience = Verum !

LOL i can almost see that. Although their posts are quite amusing to read.

But to answer your question, were there any textbooks given to you when you studied the test? My class studied from "Successful Nursing Assistant Care" by Dugan. I don't remember specifically if it was the book or the instructors but I remember that book helping me out during my test.

LOL i can almost see that. Although their posts are quite amusing to read.

But to answer your question, were there any textbooks given to you when you studied the test? My class studied from "Successful Nursing Assistant Care" by Dugan. I don't remember specifically if it was the book or the instructors but I remember that book helping me out during my test.
I am taking the course at the Red Cross and the textbook we are using is made by them. It has the red cross logo on it etc.

And WTF guys? Srsly? I need help, if you don't have nothing to say then say nothing.

It's coming into focus now.....

Iluvscience = Verum !

Wtf? Ur a weirdo. yes I post numerous threads that are relevant, but obviously you have a science book stuck up your *** lol 4real

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

I don't understand why people are getting banned for calling out Verum, but Verum is still allowed to make troll threads. what's up with that?

I didn't know it was possible to 'fail' the CNA test. I took mine a few months ago and got a perfect score (100% woohoo :D ) on the written portion and a near perfect score (in the high nineties) on the skills test.

You didn't know it was possible to fail because you got 100%? That's a pretty arrogant thing to say buddy. Not everyone has a college education to help them breeze through arguably easier courses.

You didn't know it was possible to fail because you got 100%? That's a pretty arrogant thing to say buddy. Not everyone has a college education to help them breeze through arguably easier courses.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Haha... i love this particular derailing snippet

There's actually a thread that just got closed comparing verum to iluvscience. OP in that thread got banned of course.

Yeah... he got (tos)sed out of pre allo

I reeallly don't understand what anything you just said had to do with what you were replying from....

Well you don't think it be like it is but it do.

Ohhhhhh, with a little research, I see what you did there. Sorry, don't have the Willy wonka "Oh, I see what you did there" image.

Thanks.

Karma for starting dumb threads

Thanks.

Maybe if you were studying instead of thinking up 5 star threads you would have done better?

I am taking the course at the Red Cross and the textbook we are using is made by them. It has the red cross logo on it etc.

And WTF guys? Srsly? I need help, if you don't have nothing to say then say nothing.

I know people who couldn't graduate high school who passed the cna exam on the first try. I'm sorry, but there is something fundamentally wrong with you if you cant pass that test. How on earth are you planning to do the MCAT?

Wtf? Ur a weirdo. yes I post numerous threads that are relevant, but obviously you have a science book stuck up your *** lol 4real

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app

Lets be civil here please. Such language is uncalled for. Or if you're at least going to "diss" someone, try to do it in a more clever way that demonstrates that your grasp of English is not merely limited to what you learned in 6th grade.

Its simple, you need to spend less time on SDN, and more time studying your CNA material.

You were just posting the other day how you had watched the whole Khan O-Chem series and understood most of it. How about you study for the class you're in NOW not one you will be taking in over a year or more. Get your priorities straight.

Ohhhhhh, with a little research, I see what you did there. Sorry, don't have the Willy wonka "Oh, I see what you did there" image.
I got ya...
21886814.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.