Help! I need more schools to apply to.

Started by deleted685788
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted685788

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, guys!
I need some help applying to more schools. I'm from the Midwest region.
Currently applying to:

Baylor
Mayo
Ohio State
University of Michigan
University of North Carolina
University of Virginia
Wake Forest
Yale
and then in Cali, UCSD, UCSF, & Irvine

Any ideas for schools to add?
I want to be in a nice city and warm (ideally). MCAT 35+ GPA 3.9+. extracurriculars not fantastic...avg...so no stanford etc.

Thanks so much in advance.
 
Hi, guys!
I need some help applying to more schools. I'm from the Midwest region.
Currently applying to:

Your state school
Hofstra
case
USC/Keck
U Miami
U Rochester
Gtown
GWU
Jefferson
Northwestern
Va Tech
U Toledo
U Cincy
Pitt
BU
Tufts
Loyola
Tulane
U AZ
Baylor
Mayo
JHU
the four Manhattan giants
Einstein
Ohio State
University of Michigan
University of Virginia
Wake Forest
 
Thank you @claduva94 and @Goro. Very nice of you both, I hope our paths cross one day!!