help in biochemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nbde2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i need to find a good book to review biochemistry for part i
my mind is not that fresh so i need to review almost everything again, please reply ASAP.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, i need to find a good book to review biochemistry for part i
my mind is not that fresh so i need to review almost everything again, please reply ASAP.

Hi there,
Lippincotts is a good book but it too vast ...it all depends when do you want to take your exam...if you have enough time you can read the book ......otherwise to refresh yourself Kaplan notes are very good or you can also read the First Aid for NBDE part1 ...everything is precise ...gives you a good idea....above all are the dental decks...

Hi there,
Lippincotts is a good book but it too vast ...it all depends when do you want to take your exam...if you have enough time you can read the book ......otherwise to refresh yourself Kaplan notes are very good or you can also read the First Aid for NBDE part1 ...everything is precise ...gives you a good idea....above all are the dental decks...

Thank you kash, i'm planning to take it beginning june and i still need to study micro but for that i'll do decks; so what you think? do i have time?:confused: