Help me choose Temple, Albany, St John Fisher

Started by scion
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

albany has nice living conditions

school is not easy and alot of people do end up being asked to leave

but not impossible

a friend left and went to mcphs and is doing great

hard to understand sometimes
 
I visited Temple and it was enough to make me not apply, even though I was really interested in it beforehand. The location is terrifying, I felt like every time I'd walk home past dusk I'd be shot in the middle of some gang violence. I'm sorry, I just felt scared there for even a day, I don't know how I would spend 4 years there.