Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, so I'm deciding on where to take the rest of my prerequisites. At my four year university, I took Physics I, BIOL I & II, and Gen CHEM I & II (all with labs). Then, I graduated, and I had a hard time finding another university that fit my schedule and budget, so I decided to just take the rest of my prereqs at a Community College. Right now, I'm taking Orgo I & Physics II, and I'm getting A's in both classes currently. My plan was to take Orgo II and A&P1 at this place next semester. I'm enjoying it, and my Orgo teacher is pretty amazing. I e-mailed some schools beforehand about how they felt about this, and most seemed fine.
However, I'm now having doubts about my decision, and I'm thinking about just finding a four year institute to take classes at next semester. I found one near my home, and it fits well, but the Orgo II prof there is pretty damn tough, and I would need to find another upper level bio class to take. I'll also be studying for the MCAT, as well (but not working). So, here's how it breaks down. If I continue like this, I predict
MD sGPA: 3.80, DO sGPA: 3.70 (If I stay at CC)
MD sGPA: 3.70, DO sGPA: 3.60 (If I transfer)
What do you guys think I should do?
However, I'm now having doubts about my decision, and I'm thinking about just finding a four year institute to take classes at next semester. I found one near my home, and it fits well, but the Orgo II prof there is pretty damn tough, and I would need to find another upper level bio class to take. I'll also be studying for the MCAT, as well (but not working). So, here's how it breaks down. If I continue like this, I predict
MD sGPA: 3.80, DO sGPA: 3.70 (If I stay at CC)
MD sGPA: 3.70, DO sGPA: 3.60 (If I transfer)
What do you guys think I should do?