Help me pick reach schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plshelpvanxious

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My mcat is a 511 (128, 130, 125, 128), cGPA is a 3.897 (not 100% sure exactly what the sGPA is right now but before the end of last semester they were both 3.88, so sGPA is probably about the same).

I have guaranteed acceptance somewhere (non-binding), so I'm only planning to apply to reach schools for my score or other schools I think I might like. Without getting too detailed, I have like ~200 shadowing hours including an international medical service trip, and some scattered volunteer hours with ~50 being in a hospital. I have 2+ years of leadership in a club, and some other club involvement. I have 2+ years of research experience, 2 at school poster presentations, and 1 national conference poster presentation.

I'm a PA resident

Current list:
Temple
Jefferson
UNC
VCU
Colorado
U Miami
and maybe St. Louis

Any suggestions on reach schools or add or other schools I should consider? I don't care very much about location.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

My mcat is a 511 (128, 130, 125, 128), cGPA is a 3.897 (not 100% sure exactly what the sGPA is right now but before the end of last semester they were both 3.88, so sGPA is probably about the same).

I have guaranteed acceptance somewhere (non-binding), so I'm only planning to apply to reach schools for my score or other schools I think I might like. Without getting too detailed, I have like ~200 shadowing hours including an international medical service trip, and some scattered volunteer hours with ~50 being in a hospital. I have 2+ years of leadership in a club, and some other club involvement. I have 2+ years of research experience, 2 at school poster presentations, and 1 national conference poster presentation.

I'm a PA resident

Current list:
Temple
Jefferson
UNC
VCU
Colorado
U Miami
and maybe St. Louis

Any suggestions on reach schools or add or other schools I should consider? I don't care very much about location.

Thanks!
Hofstra, Albert Einstein, Stony Brook, University of Rochester are sufficient reaches if you're willing to shell out that guap.