Help me rank

Started by oioioi333
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oioioi333

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys
I know it's a little bit early to think about ROL, but I want to get some insights from you. I've fortunately got 16 IIs, and having trouble ordering my #1 - #3.

-Mount Sinai Morningside/West primary care track
-Atlantic Health/Morristown Medical Center
-Jersey Shore University Medical Center


FYI, I have no plan for fellowship, planning to be a PCP, don't care about prestige or fellowship match rate, all I do care is QOL, supportive vibes, and safety near the location +/- better benefits (subsidized housing or better stipend)

Thanks in advance!