Help me with my ROL for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dante7550

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yale New Haven Track
Yale Solnit Track
NYP Columbia-Cornell
CHA
BCH
NYU
Tuft
University of Michigan

I have been having a hard time deciding which one to put first between Yale, and NYP Columbia-Cornell. Felt really good vibes from both programs. I also had a really good experience with CHA. Would love to hear some opinions from people familiar with both programs.
 
Yale New Haven Track
Yale Solnit Track
NYP Columbia-Cornell
CHA
BCH
NYU
Tuft
University of Michigan

I have been having a hard time deciding which one to put first between Yale, and NYP Columbia-Cornell. Felt really good vibes from both programs. I also had a really good experience with CHA. Would love to hear some opinions from people familiar with both programs.
Hey sorry to bring this thread up again. I have a similar rank list and was wondering what your thoughts were after you did your research/matched.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@mistafab nailed it.

Lowest call burden gets ranked top.

It's 2 years, possibly last time to have an "adventure" and live in random place of the country. Don't use the metric of 'do you plan to live there' as a meaningful variable in rank list.

Other variable of concern, which program will give you better training - i.e. breadth of experience. CCF should have been on those lists.