HELP!! Need a tutor for the MCAT! Anyone use "Tutor the People"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Golden-Future

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any worthwild tutoring services??? I don't think courses will work for me, because I know content, but my strategies are bad.
-I feel like watching how to do a CARS passage strategy doesn't work.

Has anyone Used "Tutor the People" for the MCAT: MCAT Test Prep | Private MCAT Tutors | Tutor the People

Any suggestions, my smart mcat friends are too busy to devote the time needed to help me.
 
Does anyone know of any worthwild tutoring services??? I don't think courses will work for me, because I know content, but my strategies are bad.
-I feel like watching how to do a CARS passage strategy doesn't work.

Has anyone Used "Tutor the People" for the MCAT: MCAT Test Prep | Private MCAT Tutors | Tutor the People

Any suggestions, my smart mcat friends are too busy to devote the time needed to help me.
Most tutoring/courses focus on strategies and the content is reviewed out of class by the student (I am a Kaplan MCAT Instructor). It may be worthwhile to sign up and get some structure, a crap ton of resources, and strategies from people that are experts in the testing field! Of course, this is contingent on whether you're down to throw out a couple bands of money, as tutoring/teaching courses are expensive $$.