Help! University of Wyoming

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ttnl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here know how competitive the admission process of University of Wyoming is? I have looked up the stats on pharmcas but I really don't believe in those data anymore. I'd like to know your opinion. I don't want to waste my money and my time going to those interviews which don't really change any outcome. So please give me your input. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I know what's you mean. I don't have that much money and really hard for me to take days off. If you are really interested in their program, you should try. I am not sure how competitive they are, but you definitely has a good chance if you made to the interview. (I have not invited their interview.. and don't expect they will invite me.)

Hi,
I have an interview at the University of Wyoming at the end of March. I have heard that they had over 500 applicants for 52 seats this year. Last year they had over 400 applications. I don't know how many people will be interviewed this year, but last year it was between 100 and 150 applicants. I have also heard that the average GPA is between 3.5 and 3.7 with a PCat average of somewhere in the 80's. However, I do not know if any of this information is a fact, but it is what I have been told by past and current PharmD University of Wyoming students. I hope some of this information helps. Will you be coming to an interview? If so, perhaps I will see you.

Good Luck!

Its a pretty competative program moslty because the class sizes are so small.

If you get an interview at a school you really should go to it. For most schools if you've been offered an interview it means you made the big cut and your chances are decent of being selected after the interview.