University of Wyoming (Fall 2014 Applicants)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

Did you take PCAT? Can you use a calculator in your PCAT?

I did take Pcat ... And no calculator on the exam.. That's wat makes it hard. No calculator no time

Hi guys,

I am reviewing general chemistry. I want to know whether they provide you the atomic mass on the periodic table. Or you have to remember it for your own good? Do they provide you the molecular weight when you calculate the moles or you have to calculate it by yourself?

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I did not check this forum sooner to help with any questions that new applicants may have, but I haven't checked this since we established our Facebook page for our class this past summer as you have recently done. My name is Lindsey Snyder, and I am currently a P1 at the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy. If you have any questions, just let me know by posting on this forum or email me at [email protected]. If I am unable to answer them, then I will pass them along to my fellow classmates as well as other students from higher classes! Hope this comes of assistance to you. Have a great day, and hope to hear from you soon or see you on campus soon!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I did not check this forum sooner to help with any questions that new applicants may have, but I haven't checked this since we established our Facebook page for our class this past summer as you have recently done. My name is Lindsey Snyder, and I am currently a P1 at the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy. If you have any questions, just let me know by posting on this forum or email me at [email protected]. If I am unable to answer them, then I will pass them along to my fellow classmates as well as other students from higher classes! Hope this comes of assistance to you. Have a great day, and hope to hear from you soon or see you on campus soon!

My interview is this Friday and kind of scared because I want both my friend and I get accepted....it looks scary to interview 200 applicants and only 52 will get accepted..... Good luck everybody... We are coming from Florida

The math test is looking at basic math skills and mostly critical thinking skills (no calculator necessary at all). Just watch your time with it - it goes fast.

The essay I had to write about was a general pharmacy topic. It didn't require external knowledge - just my thoughts about a topics. I think they more-less just want to know you have a general command of the English language.

The comprehension test was just them reading a very short story and us answering some questions about it.

What type of critical thinking skills for the math test, and do you mean basic math like algebra?

Last edited:
they didn't reveal how many had been accepted so far, but they're very nice to interview with.
That's a relief. This is my first interview so I'm a little jittery. Are you from around Laramie? I'm gonna be driving from St. Louis.

they didn't reveal how many had been accepted so far, but they're very nice to interview with.

Hey! Sorry I didn't see your earlier post. I'm glad it sounds like the interview went well. :)

Reactions: 1 user
That's a relief. This is my first interview so I'm a little jittery. Are you from around Laramie? I'm gonna be driving from St. Louis.

Good luck on your upcoming interview! :)

Just relax and be confident! I think the first interview is always the hardest! Good luck!! Let me know how it goes!

Reactions: 1 user