HELP! Want to submit a late post bacc application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Here's the situation:
Earlier this week, I met with my pre med advisor about post bacc programs that I should apply to for next fall.

There are certain ones that I had in mind that I want to apply to in the summer and can qualify for since I took some pre med classes already (i.e. UPenn, Harvard Extension, NYU, LaSalle). But he recommended to look at some of the career changing ones/programs for people who didn't take most of the requisites. This lead me to finding Goucher earlier this week and I started my application right away.

But I just checked their website and they said that they are not accepting applications anymore.

I'm really disheartened because I've spent a lot of time already on the app and they had linkage to some NY schools that I REALLY want to go to that the other programs do not.

Is it possible to talk to someone to let them still accept my application and has anyone ever had luck with submitting late?

All feedback is greatly appreciated from everyone!! (esp from @Goro and @LizzyM :) )

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure for the Goucher programs you have to have not completed most of the pre med requirements. It is probably to late to submit an app, but you can always just email the admissions committee and see if they'd make an exception just say that you just recently heard about the program and were extremely interested however the website says you are no longer accepting applications.

Reactions: 1 user