Help with Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dvalois

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All!

If you could please let me know where I could use some strengthening in my application, I would be most grateful! I plan on applying next cycle (2019). Open to MD and DO. Thanks!

Here are my stats:

GPA: 3.54
BCPM: 3.26
MAJOR: Bio Sci (Clinical Lab Sciences)
STATE SCHOOL (CA)

URM (Mexican-American)
DISADV: Grew up in a rural / medically under served area

SHADOW HRS: 100 Emergency Medicine, 100 Pathology
CLINICAL HRS: 2100+ from paid employment

CLINICAL VOLUNTEER HRS: 100 - Assisting with Autopsies
NON-CLINICAL VOL HRS: 500 - Peer tutoring, music lessons, research volunteering

RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENT
EC's:
Orchestra, marching band, martial arts, recording artist, music performer
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad