This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stargirl777

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I need some advice.. so I finished KMK almost twice now, and i've been doing alot of optoprep. I finished all the practice questions, and now im on the timed exams. I've been doing half exams, but i keep getting 50-60% on them!! it's really frustrating. is this a cause for concern? i know people say the timed exams are harder... was anyone in a similar situation, but they passed boards?
Thanks so much!
 
Yes, timed exams are much harder than board exam. I just did KMK...
I’ve been doing a lot of optoprep, but do we have to pass every section on boards (over 70%) to pass, or
Is it in general? So nervous exam is in a couple days!! I’m honestly so burned out