This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psyflgirl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just got my MCAT score back and I am trying to figure out what schools to apply to. My stats are not great so I am submitting to around 15 to 20 schools plus DO schools. MCAT 505 125/127/126/127, cGPA 3.52 sGPA 3.22, Hispanic female, born and raised in a rural area in an island in the Caribbean, FL resident, 2 years of shadowing, 1 year of research experience, and 5+ years of paid clinical experience. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Easiest way to do it: use <Medical School Chance Predictor - Prospective Doctor put in you stats and then find out what your reach and target schools are. Adjust the given list accordingly (i.e. OOS, etc)

DO schools are usually the original 5 (KCOM, KCUMB, PCOM, DMU, CCOM). Personally I think the other Midwestern (AZCOM) has better match lists than CCOM though. Also RVU if you want.

Alternatively, you can use WedgeDawg's rater at: <WedgeDawg's Applicant Rating System (Updated Jan 2017)>. More complicated and in-depth but takes into account your research and clinical experience.

Best of Luck Applying!

Reactions: 1 user

Status
Not open for further replies.