Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Congratulations.

When you envision yourself in EM, do you see yourself working in a highly urban or highly rural environment? I am not a specialist in this area, so I think your opportunity to "do more" and understand rural vs. urban EM is up to you to set up for a strong residency. If both are Trauma 1, I don't think either clerkship will bore you.

For RWJ, what is involved with the new medical school building? You are only there for at most 2 years.

Being within walking/biking distance of your lectures is a plus (assuming parking isn't too costly), but once you start to travel for clerkships, you should think about car expenses.