Here is the deal. My science gpa is only a 3.1 and I'm waiting to see what my MCAT scores will be. I'm a volunteer EMT and I volunteer four, 12 hour duties a month. I fear I won't get into any osteopathic schools. If I don't get in should I just go to sgu or should I get my masters and try again?